- Most items should ship within two weeks of placing your order. However, due to shipping delays, please allow up to 28 days to receive your order. Please use the tracking feature on our website to locate the status of your order.
Why weren’t my items shipped all at the same time?
- Note, some products are made in different facilities, have different processing times and therefore are not able to ship out at the same time.
What happens if I received a damaged or defective product?
- In the rare case that you receive a damaged or defective item, please send us an email with a video or photos attached, with a description of the problem and if there was a mistake, on our end, we will gladly correct your order.
What if I received the wrong product?
- In the event the wrong item was sent to you, please contact us at email@example.com. with a video and/or photos, and if confirmed, the correct product will be sent out to you.
How do I get my order fixed if I ordered the correct size, but it doesn’t fit?
- As all of our items are made to order, it is important to check the sizing cart before purchase or contact us with any questions you may have.
What if I want to cancel my order?
- As all of our items are made to order, refunds will not be issued for orders that have completed payment and shipped.
Additional Help:Please use the chat function and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your patience.